What is Invisalign GO?
Invisalign GO is a revolutionary discreet orthodontic technique uses a series of custom-made aligners to gradually move crooked, gappy or crowded teeth to an improved position. Invisalign GO is perfect for people that are put off traditional orthodontic techniques due feeling self-conscious about wearing very obvious braces as it is a less noticeable way to straighten teeth.
How does Invisalign GO work?
Innovative Invisalign GO aligners are comfortable and almost invisible which makes them a far more desirable alternative to traditional orthodontic techniques. The aligners can also be easily removed yourself at any time so you can maintain your oral hygiene as normal, eat whatever you choose and remove them for special occasions if you wish.
Invisalign GO is a special Invisalign treatment which has the very fastest treatment times. With Invisalign GO, your teeth can be in their new improved positions within as little as 6 months! Invisalign GO achieves this by focusing on the front 10 teeth (from your 2nd pre-molar teeth, 5 back from the front) which are the most important cosmetic teeth for your smile and not disturbing the back molar teeth which are more difficult, uncomfortable and time consuming to move. You will receive a series of aligners which move your teeth in small increments each time but on a regular basis to ensure quick treatment times.
As your teeth are only moved in small increments, it is very unlikely that you will experience any pain or discomfort. Some people feel a low dull ache for around 24 hours when moving to their next set of aligners but this is very minimal and won’t disturb your usual routines.
Invisalign’s ClinCheck® 3D treatment planning process means that you will be able to see a digital image of what your teeth will look like after treatment meaning that you can make an informed decisions about your treatment. It is easy to make alterations to the digital model so you are in control of your treatment to ensure you get the end result you desire.
All of your aligners and retainers will made by Invisalign experts using revolutionary 3D printing techniques in their innovative laboratory in Amsterdam. Invisalign have been pushing the possibilities of orthodontic treatments since 1997. They are the most advanced clear aligner system in the world, constantly imagining and developing new technologies to help people move forward with their lives. Invisalign have helped over 5 million people worldwide to find their best smile.
For more information about Invisalign, please see their website.
The main benefits of Invisalign GO
- Almost invisible aligners for non-self-conscious treatment process.
- Removable for ease of use.
- Custom-made for your personal treatment plan by Invisalign experts.
- Comfortable and usually painless treatment.
Invisalign GO treatment steps
- The first step is to check that you are suitable for Invisalign GO. We offer an Invisalign assessment appointment for only £40 where our Invisalign GO dentist will discuss with you what you would like to change about your teeth and take photos of your teeth. These photos and your personal treatment outcome desires will be digitally sent to the Invisalign Laboratory. The laboratory will then advise our dentist if you are eligible for treatment or not.
- Once our Invisalign GO dentist has confirmed you’re eligible for treatment, they will take photos, X-rays and dental impressions, of your teeth. These records will be used to create a ClinCheck® 3D treatment plan, just for you.
- After being custom-made and shipped to Thornhill Dental, you’ll receive your first set of aligners to wear every day. You’ll change your on average every 1-2 weeks as your treatment progresses. Our Invisalign GO dentist will bond small tooth coloured attachments to some key teeth to act as ‘anchors’ for the treatment process.
- You’ll return to us approximately every 6 weeks so that our Invisalign GO dentist can check your treatment is progressing as expected and provide you with your next set of aligners.
- Treatment times will vary depending on your individual plan, but most cases are completed in 6-12 months. At the end of the treatment, you’ll return to us for the easy removal of the attachments and to receive your Vivera retainers which you will wear to keep your teeth in their new position. Vivera retainers are custom-made for you with the same state-of-the-art technology used to make Invisalign aligners. You benefit from a precise and comfortable fit.
We’re delighted to produce terrific results with Invisalign GO at Thornhill Dental with very high levels of patient satisfaction. As Invisalign GO is a non-invasive treatment, there are very low chances of problems following your treatment. We will see you for review appointments 6 and 12 months after completion of your treatment to check that your teeth have stayed in their new position and that you are still satisfied with your treatment. However, our aftercare program means that you can return to us at any point if you have any questions or concerns following your treatment.
Cost and finance
The price of Invisalign Go is dependent on if you wish treatment on one arch or both arches of teeth. Almost all patients opt for both arches as the increase in price and treatment complexity is relatively small.
We offer an Invisalign assessment for only £40 to check your suitability for the treatment and discuss your needs. If you wish to proceed to the ClinCheck® 3D treatment planning stage, a £300 deposit will be requested.
Thornhill Dental is pleased to offer interest free finance options if you are not able to fund your treatment in one payment. For our current Invisalign Go fees and more information about our finance options, please visit our fees page.
How to get started
If you are interested in Invisalign GO, please call us on 01924 464077 and we will be pleased to arrange an assessment appointment with an Invisalign GO dentist.